Skip to main content

The Red Pill - Happy Fat People


I have been Fat and Happy Too!

 

But was I really Happy?  

Not with my health, body and confidence, if I'm being honest!

This point of my life I had put on happy weight from a relationship.  I was happy with certain parts of my life, but I didn't realize til it was too late that my health, body and confidence effect every aspect of my life.

I'm not happy when I get winded from a flight of stairs.

I'm not happy when I don't feel comfortable in a swimsuit...

but I love swimming.

I'm not happy when I'm uncomfortable in my own skin.

This is why I choose the health and fitness that are gifts of a vegan lifestyle.

As I get healthier and fitter, I am much more happy with my body and its capabilities.

Slow weight loss and muscle gains while feeling truly happy, satiated and fulfilled is so much better than quick fixes with deprivation. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rolling Stones - Ride 'Em On Down

This video and song! Hotness abounds! New, awesome Rolling Stones and Kristen Stewart post apocalyptic classic Mustang joy ride and pole dance! And Zebra. Nuff said. Enjoy~ ;) (via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuV82GqQnE)

Photo

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cHcDL0

Sorry Vegans, PLANTS CAN FEEL (Proof)